Limousine companies are those who employ a large number of drivers. And the driver’s main responsibility is to take people safely to their destination. However, the work of a driver is not limited to this. They need some interpersonal skills, good personality, punctuality, tactical skills and many others.
Here’s a list of what to do and what not to do, which is very important for all drivers in the limousine.
• Always create confidentiality for each client. All conversations with customers must be kept confidential.
• Open and close limousine doors to customers.
• If your mobile phone battery is exhausted, contact your limousine company immediately.
• Always enter 15 minutes before at the desired location.
• When your customers are in the club or outside, you are responsible for cleaning the vehicle impeccably before your arrival.
• Ask questions before you travel to the limousine company and always contact the administration.
• Ensure that the vehicle is always clean inside and outside and in safe operating conditions before departure.
• If problems arise between you and the clients during the journey, report the problems to the mychauffeur.limo before informing the police.
• Always be prepared for emergencies. Therefore, you should always carry some important things like pens, paper, flashlight, first aid kit, batteries, blankets, cleaning supplies and cards.
• Sometimes when several hours are performed, you are responsible for collecting payments.
• Do not talk all the time and talk only when your customers are talking to you.
• If you have celebrity clients, do not ask for their signatures and sell them to others.
• Do not eat and sit in a limousine with customers.
• Never leave limousines unattended.
• Do not forget to call your customers along and inform them about your location.
• Do not bring anyone with you without your client’s permission.
• Smoking inside the limousine is dangerous. Therefore, do not move inside the vehicle while transporting your customers.
• Under no circumstances should you take the limo three kilometers from the road without the permission of your customers.
• Never use the limo for personal use.
• Do not designate more than one person as “responsible” during a trip.
Remember these two and it can not help you to be a successful limousine driver. Therefore, always keep these things in mind whenever you drive your customers.