A car loan is an installment loan with which you can borrow up to 100,000 euros to finance the new or second-hand car of your dreams .
WHO IS INTENDED FOR A CAR FINANCING?
- Your loyal but old car is too expensive to maintain for longer .
- Your family needs a second or third car.
- Your car is irreparably damaged after an accident.
- Now that the sun is up again, you want a convertible .
- With all that snow you have to invest in a 4×4 .
We propose a special installment loan to finance the purchase of your new car anywhere in Belgium.
Are you unsure about a new or second-hand car and wondering which option is best for your credit? We offers you many benefits, regardless of your choice.
The credit formula is the same for a new or second-hand car: it is an installment loan . The only difference is in the interest rate.
This is even better for new cars.
The interest rate for used cars varies according to the age of the vehicle. However, you do not need to panic: the APR is laid down in your agreement and therefore cannot change.
You itzonderlijke periods for the automotive sector can be an excellent opportunity to change the car; our partners can then offer temporary promotions that make your APR even more attractive. Note: a company car that is less than 6 months old is considered a new car.
ADVANTAGES OF A CAR FINANCING
- We advances you up to 100,000 euros ; this allows you to purchase a new model from just about all brands : Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, etc.
- You choose the amount you want to borrow, the term of the loan and how much you want to pay off each month : this way you will never be faced with surprises!
- The money is deposited directly into your account.
- You enjoy a competitive interest rate.
- All steps are simple and completely tailored to your situation .
- If you wish, we will come to your home – even in the evening – at no extra cost to sign the agreement.
Are you interested in financing a new car
A car loan simulation helps you to borrow responsibly.
- Call us free of charge.
- We are ready for you in one of our many offices.
- Or complete our online application form.